I was nominated for The Liebster Blog Award by Lady Dee Lisa. Visit her at http://ladydeelisa.com/about/
First of all the rules for the ”Liebster blog award’‘
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
11 Things About Me:
1. I just moved into an apartment by myself for the first time ever.
2. I hate potatoes and anything made from them, like potato chips, fried potatoes, french fries, but I love mashed potatoes (as long as there are no lumps).
3. I can be extremely loving and caring, or incredibly icy and cold.
4. I feel like I am starting a new chapter in my life… starting over in a sense.
5. I am a huge believer in “you are only as old as you feel”.
6. I am finding it challenging to say 11 things about myself, even though I can write about myself until the cows come home, can talk about myself endlessly exposing every secret about myself… when it comes right down to it, this is a challenge.
7. I bust my butt working out every day, and even if others say I look good, I never feel good enough… the nagging ghosts of my past who used to put me down always seem to override them.
8. I have a knack for making everybody around me feel comfortable regardless of whether they are the CEO of a company or the janitor in my building, people seem at ease talking to me. I like that about myself.
9. They say that with voice coaching 95% of the people in the world would be able to sing and carry a tune; I am the 5%.
10. I have done karaoke one time. It was hysterical and disastrous, I was drunk and it was fun and crazy. See #9.
11. I feel entirely honored each and every time somebody “likes” one of my posts.
Questions from Lady Dee Lisa:
1. What made you decide to start blogging?
My significant other had been encouraging me for years; finally one day I was just bored enough to decide to put fingers to keyboard.
2. What is one thing would you change about your life?
I would not be living alone.
3. What do you find most attractive about a man or woman?
Eyes. They tell a story.
4. What’s your favorite color?
5. What’s you favorite childhood memory?
No real favorites… tons of memories.
6. Are you Apple, Android or Neither?
7. What relaxes you?
I am possibly the most rigid and uptight person there is. I cannot think of the last time I was relaxed.
8. Tea or Coffee?
Both. Right now I am in Starbuck’s drinking an Unsweetened Iced Passion Fruit Tea with a shot of Raspberry 🙂
9. Do you prefer texting or face to face conversation?
10. Have you ever been to Disney World?
Never to Disney World, but I have been to Disneyland at least 100 times.
11. What’s your most despised and most enjoyed household chore?
I hate to clean the bathroom, but I love to vacuum.
Questions for my nominees:
1. Where are you when you write?
2. What inspires you?
3. If you are what you eat, what are you?
4. Dog, cat, fish, or bird?
5. How old were you when you learned to drive a car?
6. Can you swim well?
7. Do you sing out loud?
8. How often do you laugh?
9. Have you ever cried in public?
10. What is your favorite season, and why?
11. Do you like rollercoasters?